Friday, April 16, 2010

Castaway Long Stitch album cont...

I put the finishing touches on my cover of the album after the little one went to bed.   Feels good to start something and finish it.  Of course I am still not sure what it will have in it, maybe some pics from my brother and his family's visit a couple of years ago.  I made an album for my little nephew of the pics but nothing for myself.  It was such a fun visit with trips to the beach.  Very appropriate for this cool album!






















I used Distress crackle paint on the pine frame.  Love this stuff!  All the embellishments are from the Castaway Collection from Club Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! I have a set of pine panels from one of the outdoors kits, and I think a similar treatment would be very effective.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete