Sunday, April 11, 2010

Castaway Stitch Bound Journal

Last night I worked on honing my handmade book maker skills.  This cool book is quick to make and is the type of book I will be making at a workshop coming up in May.   Looking forward to teaching this very versatile project!
                                                                                  


This book was made with papers from Club Stamp Castaway collection.  The stamps are from By the Seashore.   I used the netting embellishment and eyelets from the Castaway senior kit.
The ribbon closure is from the Solstice collection.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cover! That type of book is very easy to teach. Let us know how the class goes.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julie! I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Julie! Congrats on taking the blog plunge. I'm still sitting on the fence about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice! I love the binding1 I need to learn how to do that!

    ReplyDelete