Friday, April 30, 2010

Mystery in the Making Complete!


So much fun and a super fast project!    I sat down at 10 PM EST and I am already done and the photos are ready to be uploaded!!  WOO HOO!  I love how it came out!   I used all Club Scrap papers from the Cyprus Collection.  Antique buttons, ribbons, pearls swirls and Bazills silk flowers from my stash!  The jewels and coin embellishment along with the stickers are also from the Cyprus Club Scrap kit!
I used some photos I loved from our family vacation/ weekend getaway go to spot,  Gurnet Point off Duxbury beach in Plymouth, MA during  Memorial Day weekend in 2008.

Here it is!























4 comments:

  1. Looks great, Julie! Love the Cyprus colors with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on this Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this project came out great! I hopped over to the techer and added it to my favourites. I am sure going to try one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Julie! I love how fast you said you were able to get it together and it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete