Thursday, May 27, 2010

How I Distress!


Tim Holtz is having a fun little challenge on his blog on how we use our Distress inks.   So here is my entry.

I used mostly Vintage Photo Distress ink.  
The stamped images are using Adirondack Black Archival ink.
Club Scrap Poetic Harlequin Stamp
Club Scrap Casual Centennial quote stamp
Birdhouse is my own design using corrugated cardboard from an Apple computer packaging box
Alterations flower die cuts Sizzix (a RAK from my dear friend Pat from CS)
Buttons (Giveaway from Colorful Creations Blog)
Stickles (Giveaway from CK friend Amanda's Blog)
Dragonfly idea from a CK friend's post.  Wings are from a piece of Alterations die cut flower cut,  paper is from Club Scrap Henna collection
All papers are Club Scrap.  Most are from the Castaway collection.
I used Club Scrap Book Binding Glue to assemble the birdhouse (awesome stuff)!!!


8 comments:

  1. Awesome project Julie! I love it! The colors are scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the dragon fly element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made and decorated the little birdhouse, Julie! You're a winner already! :-))

    Hugs,
    Wezz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bird house - it's awesome! the flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...Julie I'm blown away. Tim himself would be proud. This might make a great WS idea!! Cameragal - Chrissie R from CS

    ReplyDelete