Monday, May 17, 2010

Very First workshop!

Tomorrow is my first workshop as a Club Scrap® Crafter Rep and I am a little nervous and excited.  It will be a wonderful experience to finally get to teach a class.   I am really hoping that it will be successful and my teaching style will be accepted by my attendees.   It is so hard to tell how it will go but I am thinking positively.  The project I will teach is a Stitch Bound Journal,  much like the one in my previous post.   The only difference will be the colors.   Really hoping someone will love it and maybe they will attend my scrapping for busy people class coming up later in the summer too!  Wish me luck!

Here are some more views of the signatures (pages)  and the tie closure.




















And this one shows the cool spine and exposed binding stitches!















All products are Club Scrap!

5 comments:

  1. Of course people will love it, Julie!!! Good luck and above all, have fun while sharing your paper love! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good-luck Julie! I'm sure it will go great! It's a very fun and easy class.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm sure you're nervous but you'll do great! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Dana (Club CK)

    ReplyDelete