Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CofC's challenge #4... finally!

Okay,  so when this challenge was first posted by one of the members of All things Tim Yahoo group I was all over it!   So excited and couldn't wait to get started.   Well,  3 weeks later I am finally getting my act together and joining in all the fun!    Sheesh,  life gets in the way sometimes,  ya know?!
Well here is my version, in the form of a tag, of the Shabby Chic technique.   Thanks for looking!

Tag- Club Scrap
Fibers- stash
Stamp- Artifacts Sunburst wood mounted from Club Scrap
Flower- daisy punches: Fiskars large and McGill medium
Stencil Art is Fact- Artifacts Collection Club Scrap
Idea ology gears and spinners
clock embellie- Club Scrap
Black Distress ink on edges

11 comments:

  1. About time you joined in, girl!!! Love your fab tag. You've got my favorite yummy colors going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I'm so glad you dove in, and--wow!-- you made one gorgeous, amazing tag here! Your Shabby Chic skills are spot on, and the cool embellishments give a great, edgy feel to the piece. I love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing your talents at the Compendium Challenge-- I hope you'll be back for Week 5!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The artifacts stamps works great.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Julie...you joined the fun!!! Tag is beautiful. You certainly have a way with T!m Techniques!! love your work as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the touch of the flower and gears on top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Julie...Artifacts is [one of] my [many] favorite(s) kit(s)...you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. That is my all time fav stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete