Saturday, July 3, 2010

It has been way too long...

So sorry I have not posted in such a long time.
Today I was inspired by a fellow blogger,  Laura,  who makes awesome technique videos using some live feeds,  and has a totally cool BLOG!   Please check her out!   So fun!   And her ideas are so unique!  Love them!

I emailed Laura,  and she gave me permission to show you my version of the Sunburst Mini Album she designed!   So cool,  check out her video HERE!

I used Club Scrap Design Classics papers from Fossils and Textiles and Notions.
The pages form these cool pockets that you can use to put some tags in.  Very cool idea,  thanks Laura!



























2 comments:

  1. This is a great book, Julie! I love it! My head is swimming of the things to be put in it...matted pics, recipes, etc. Cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool book Julie...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete