Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a little something I have been working on..

I made this video showing the Mini Album Turn Table in action.  It was inspired by this cool project from Club Scrap called the Photo Twist About.  You can check it out HERE!
I was so intrigued by this cool project that my brain started spinning (ha ha no pun intended) with ideas on how to use the little turn table ball bearing mechanism used in the project!    So I thought of a design using simple materials.  I used black matte board and papers to embellish!   So fun!
Papers- Club Scrap Design classics, Memoirs and Bridges
Stamps- Club Scrap
Flowers- die cuts from Sizzix

video

2 comments:

  1. Really, really COOL, Julie! And something I need to do for all the little mini books I've got, too! So where did you get your lazy susan bottom and that pole in the center?
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete