Friday, October 15, 2010

Wisconsin



Well if anyone asks me why the heck would I want to go to Wisconsin  I will tell them to have the most incredible week of my life!  
I was lucky enough to be able to attend Club Scrap's 10th annual October Retreat and it was in one word AMAZING!   If you are anything like me and most of your day is chatting on line with your friends on the message boards (believe me 5 yrs. ago if you told me I would be doing this I would have said you were crazy)  then you know these folks become your close friends even though you have never ever even laid eyes on them.    Over the last 3 years since I have been a member of Club Scrap's monthly kit club I have chatted on the message boards,  shared ideas,  played along with Project 365 and created an unbelievable amount of scrapbook pages.    You really get to know one another and when you finally meet these people face to face it is an all out friend fest!   I have never felt so energized and creatively inspired in all my life and it is the people that make you feel this way.   They pamper you at ever turn and the projects are amazing.   Not to mention meeting some of the crafting industry's most talented crafters including Tricia Morris,  Michael Strong,  and Cherryl Greene.   I mean,  this is a dream come true.   I watched these folks on the Carol Duvall show and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet and become friends with them.  

I am still riding the high that you feel from meeting all these wonderful people,  Club Scrap members and staff alike!   They really made me feel like coming home to family!     I love and miss them all!

Until next year,  when we can do it all again!   Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sure glad that you had a wonderful time. I would love to get there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was awesome Cheryl! And it would be so fun to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete