Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Workshop update!

We had a fantastic time at the workshop on Thursday!
Friends and family came over and we had a great time making holiday cards.
Thanks to all who came!
I have been busy in my craft room making some cards and tags out of all the left overs.
Love the ornament stencil from Club Scrap c 1999.  Unfortunately after its recent re release it has already sold out.   Maybe CS will make some more!   Fun to use!   Love the added glitter glue.
*papers and stamps from Club Scrap too!
Also made a birthday card for someone special.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by and hope all my followers and those stopping by have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!





3 comments:

  1. The tags turned out cute! Congrats - I bet it was a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, love these cards. I have that ornament stencil and I've never made anything nearly as beautiful as yours. I'll have to learn your stenciling technique! Great job!

    ReplyDelete