Saturday, February 26, 2011

More PSL layouts and cards

So this week is the Stamping challenge and I had fun with a variety of wood mounted and unmounted stamps from Club Scrap.  
When I first joined the club,  I really didn't have a clue about stamping but now I have been learning new techniques from Club Scrap and its super talented members and I am loving it!
So here are some cards and layouts using a variety of kits stamps.















Thanks for checking them out.

Which do you prefer,  Card Making or Scrapbooking.

4 comments:

  1. Julie awesome work. Wish we were on the same team. We'd give 'm what for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deborah in hawai'iMarch 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM

    These are beautiful, Julie! I prefer scrapping pages if I have photos...but if there's a card event coming up, I prefer to make cards. I love 'em both! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of fun things to do on Cape Cod. It is an exciting place where you can find amazing beaches, great lodging, good food and wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete