Monday, February 21, 2011

PSL!!!

For those of my followers who don't know what this stands for,  Pro Scrapbooker's League and it is brought to you by... wait for it...  Club Scrap of course!!  LOL!

I have been having a blast with my Lollipops team who I am proud to the be Captain of!!
I am also extremely happy to have completed my CLUB SCRAP RETREAT 2010 album!!  Check out my artwork at Club Scrap using the link on the side bar to the right of your screen!

Here are some of my favorite layouts I created this past week!  


























So not only am I am member and Captain of my PSL layout team I also joined a Card Making team too.
I am a proud member of the Circus Peanuts and here are some of my favorite cards I made from this week!






















Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. what did you do for this dragonfly card (the last one?) It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stuff from such a talented lady!! You rock, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts and cards Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    Those cards are stunning!!! Love the depth you've created in them.
    Rida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I too love the dragonfly card and have those stamps, how did you do the background??

    ReplyDelete
  6. deborah in hawai'iMarch 8, 2011 at 6:14 PM

    Ok...so how did you make the background on the dragonfly card? Huh, huh? :) Inquiring minds wanna know...

    ReplyDelete