Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How about some more cards...

This week the challenge is all about mixing up our kits.   We have to use elements from 3 separate monthly kits to create our cards and layouts!
I love this challenge because it makes you think outside the box a little and make color combinations you may have overlooked.
Do you recognize any of my home made paper from the first weeks art medium challenge?   I really have loved how these have worked on both my cards and some layouts as well!   Fun!

I used papers and elements from a number of Club Scrap kits including Poetic, Adobe, Refresh, Chocolate Shoppe,  Enchanted, Solstice and Asian Artisan.

Do you have a favorite color combination?
My personal favorites of the cards below that feature the awesome copper tile paper from the Adobe kit.   I love how the buttery yellow from Poetic and the soft stamped images gives this such a nice look.





1 comment:

  1. these are all awesome cards, but i love the bottom set the best. Is that Time and Space? Are those stamps from CS? I may have to have them!

    ReplyDelete