Monday, March 7, 2011

PSL layouts Mixed Kits Week 4

Hi all!   Well we had a very exciting and close race over at CLUB SCRAP for our week of Mixed kits.  Here are some of my favorite layouts I made.



The first is using the Nature's Retreat Special Edition kit which we received as players in a previous PSL and the Second was another PSL special edition kit called Naturally.   Really both totally different but so beautifully executed!   Love how the papers really enhance my photos!















3 comments:

  1. Wow - I really like the light house on the Naturally! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light house layout really moves me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing, Julie, we both used the same ALSB layout from Nature's Retreat and arrived at a totally different result. ALSB rocks!

    ReplyDelete