Sunday, April 24, 2011

Grungy Monday #4

Linda at Studio L3 has created some fun Tim Holtz inspired Challenges called Grungy Monday.  
We used techniques involving texture fades embossing folders and distress inks.   Check out Tim's awesome tutorials here!

I used some Club Scrap papers from the Musical Interlude collection punched with a Martha Stewart flower punch.  I used some glitter glue to add the flower center.  
Idea ology tissue tape and ticket are embellishments.
I stamped the background using Club Scrap unmounted rubber stamp from the Blossom collection.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that tree not seen that one before :) beautiful tag
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had joined in for GM04. I'm so glad you did. I've been missing seeing your gorgeous work. This piece is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa Haa! Great minds think alike!! Thanks for visiting my bloggie. Aren't these challenges fantatic?

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - this is really cute! I love the colors.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is a stunner Julie! I love the little punched flowers you added to the tree! x

    ReplyDelete