Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve and the Heyer household is busy busy busy!
Jason and Shannon ran out and bought me flowers to have on our table tonight.















We are having a quiet little family night with FONDUE!   Oh boy does this bring back a lot of memories from my childhood as well as Greg's.  
His mom gave us the recipe for their favorite Fondue Italiano and I am also making a classic Cheese fondue as well as Chocolate fondue for dessert.
 
Alicia and I are making Oreo Truffles for dessert at my Brother in Law's house tomorrow where we will enjoy Becky's delicious Prime Rib!





















I just love Christmas and all the wonderful memories that are relived through traditions,  like Bubble Cake made in the evening and then baked Christmas morning,  and new memories made with each passing year!
















May your Holidays be filled with wonderful family moments!  

Happy Holidays from our home to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Julie! Fondue seems to be making a come back this Christmas!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I'd love the fondue recipes!

    ReplyDelete