Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Time flies when you are having fun!

I can not believe that I haven't posted anything since the beginning of November!   Where have I been you ask?  Well,  we had a wonderful family vacation to Florida to see my parents and brother for Thanksgiving.  It was so nice to spend that time with them.















We even got to the Animal Kingdom where Shannon met the Big Mouse himself!






















I spent most of November, before and after the vacation, creating crafty goodness for the Last Best Craft Fair here in town.   It was hugely successful and I had so much fun selling my Club Scrap creations and even some of my own!















And finally, the past few weeks have been spent creating more projects for Christmas presents!    And those we will save for another post (after the holidays ;)

Glad to be back!    Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures and projects Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to "see" you. What a lovely family picture.
    Merry Christmas to you and your whole gang!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete