Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well here we are entering 2012.  Who would have thought.

Shannon, Alicia and Dusty helped Greg and I ring in the new year.    We had a fun evening out at my sis and bro in law's house with many friends playing games and enjoying a huge spread of apps and desserts!





















This year we are looking ahead to my son Jason graduating high school and then leaving for college.

















He turns 18 this month.   This is a tough thing to swallow, let me tell you.

I am also embarking on a journey of photographing my weekly happenings with Club Scrap called Weekly Chronicles.   It is a take on Project 365 which I did back in 2009.   I took a photo a day for 365 days.















I used my iScrapbook digital program and created templates to showcase the journalling and photos for each day and then uploaded the finished layouts to Blurb.com to create this hardbound book.   What a wonderful keepsake.

So after taking some time off from this particular project I felt like I wanted to give it another go.

With Club Scrap providing weekly challenges for the whole year,  it is a great way for me to keep up with my scrapbooking of layouts and also share my life in pictures with my friends on the Club Scrap forum.   I am looking forward to it.

Looking forward to a great 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I forgot about your great album in 2009. I had the best of intentions and did actually do the photo a day but didn't get around to scrappin' it. It is all posted on my blog, though, so I was happy with that. Good luck in 2012. Your kids look fantastic! Take good care of them.

    ReplyDelete