Saturday, January 21, 2012

Squirrely Art Blog Chalk Embossed Challenge

My friend Nancy (Squirrely Art Blog) offered this week's challenge from Technique Junkies called Chalk Embossed.

Very fun and a slightly messy technique involving glue stick and artists chalks.

I made the background matte using the technique and then added a stamped quote, rosettes and a paper flower.


Dies used were Tattered florals Tim Holtz Alterations line Sizzix
Tim Holtz Texture fade embossing folder Sizzix
Handmade rosettes punched with Fiskars lace border punch (black)
Club Scrap quote, clock embellishment, and postage stamp stamp on blue circle
Club Scrap Blue Cardstock from Solstice kit.

Thanks for stopping by.  And check out some of my fellow Squirrelly gals creations!
Chrissie's Blog
Jen's Blog

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS, Julie. I need to expand my vocabulary in order to sufficiently describe this great art.

    ReplyDelete