Saturday, March 10, 2012

Monochromatic Magic!


This week our PSL Challenge at Club Scrap was to create layouts and cards using a monochromatic palette of colors.  Here are some cards I made using a Red color palette.

I have really enjoyed it!

I continue to be inspired by cards pinned to Pinterest.
Check out Julee Tilman's Blog for more about her card that inspired my card.

Fuschia Paper, inks, stencils, and ribbon are all Club Scrap.
Buttons, black cardstock base, white panels are from my stash.
Prima flowers misted with Brick Glimmer Mist and Fuschia homemade mist.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love the boldness of this - something you don't often find in monochromatic.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these cards. As with the Avant Garde stencil, I will by copying you. Don't consider it stalking. HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost copied this same exact card from Pinterest, Julie! Great minds think alike...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I totally missed these during PSL. They are wonderful and a great way to show this challenge. This is CASEing material for sure!

    ReplyDelete