Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blended Spritz and Flick Pizza Box Tower



Hi all,   just wanted to share a Club Scrap Pizza Box Tower I created based on directions from the February Full Circle Kit's Scrap Rap!

We were also given another challenge from Nancy at the Squirrely Art Blog to use one of my most favorite Tim Holtz techniques from his online class called Creative Chemistry 101.

Here is what I did with 6 pizza boxes (my Club Scrap kit ships in one of these every month) and some fancy collages that were made as part of a swap by some of my Club Scrap member friends!

I created the top 12x12 collage from scratch using a variety of Club Scrap Un Mounted Rubber stamp sets including Centennial Casual, Vogue, Raku, Papillon, Pure and Simple, and Great Outdoors to name just a few.

I also used TH Distress Inks in Faded Jeans, Aged Mahogany, Ripe Persimmon, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Pine Needles, Broken China, and Fired Brick.

8 comments:

  1. Julie! These came out awesome. you've inspired me!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific storage tower! Almost too pretty to use, and thanks for all the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still amazing, no matter where I see this project of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Julie! Your detail in the artwork just makes the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to come back and comment on this. I pinned this project 13 weeks ago with thoughts of making one for myself. I love the height and depth of the "drawers" and thought...hmmm, I could use one of these! Anyway, mine is different than yours, but this was my inspiration! Thanks for putting the thought in my head. Here is a link to see mine.
    http://thecraftyrecycler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete