Friday, May 25, 2012

Operation Write Home Blog Hop coming soon...

Tomorrow I am going to be part of a blog hop for Operation Write Home.
I had learned about this program through Club Scrap when we were asked to bring handmade greeting  cards to the Annual Retreat in Wisconsin in 2010.  
We were all so happy to create these cards for such a worthy cause.

As a thank you for visiting the blog I am providing the cutting instructions for creating the cards you will see tomorrow which I created using 3  8.5 x 11 sheets of Club Scrap cardstock.   Just click on the image and download the instructions.   Enjoy,  and don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see my cards!






7 comments:

  1. This is great, Julie! Looking forward to seeing your finished cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea, Julie! This is great! What program did you use for creating the schematic? Can't wait to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, Thanks! I used iScrapbook to create it. Tricia helped me tweak the image so that it looked more official. But I came up with the directions. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! Thanks bunches! Looking forward to seeing the cards!
    Lynn Mathers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I"m doing some scrapping this weekend. Maybe I'll make some cards, too.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rinda and Lynn! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete