Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photography Assignment Challenges!

Here is a layout I created digitally inspired by Wendy B's Photography Assignment Challenge over on the Club Scrap Community Forum!    We are required as part of the assignment this month to use a Beatle's song as inspiration and to make sure we include details on the camera and settings used.


I decided to take photos of the Poppy that I have had for many years,  this being the first year it has ever bloomed!   Very exciting.   So I waited days for it to bloom and it finally did.   The color was a complete surprise.   I had gotten it from a friend and never knew the color.   Until now!  WOW!



Club Scrap Digital Quick Drop Layouts
"Let it Be"  Love Blooms digi kit , font - Handwriting Dakota
"Good Day Sunshine!"  Papillon digi kit ,  font - Bambino

2 comments: