Monday, June 11, 2012

The big day!


My son graduated from high school this weekend.   I am sure every parent says these same words... how did this happen?  Where did my little boy go?   I will admit it was a bit surreal to be sitting in the same field where just the other day I graduated high school.   Okay so it was 25 years ago but whose counting.
     I love this boy with all my heart and am so proud of the wonderful man he has become.

Club Scrap's Scholarship Digital Quick Drop Layout  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Julie and what a wonderful memorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Great photo.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Julie - I'm sure you are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, such a big milestone event! Great page to commemorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jason! Great layout, Julie :0)

    ReplyDelete