Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Cards and a freebie!

I can not believe how long it has been since I last blogged.   Where does the time go?   I think I say that every time I post something.

Well, I have been very busy with family goings on and school volunteering,  but in between all that I really try and get some crafting time in.

I was inspired by this fun card posted the other day during World Card Making Day during the OWH Blog Hop.   I decided to create my own set of Assembly Line Card Making Instructions for it and make my Halloween cards with them.

Here are the instructions with a photo of one of my cards using the sketch, the original sketch by OWH and the card from Pinterest which inspired me.
Here are the rest of the cards I created using the 5 sheets of 8.5x11 cardstock.



Products used
Stamps from Michael's (clearance last season)
Inks - Club Scrap India Black and White Pigment
Distress marker - Picket Fence Ranger Tim Holtz
Sakura Silver gel pen
Purple cardstock - Club Scrap Papillon collection
Orange and Green cardstock - Club Scrap Farmer's Market collection
White and Black - Recollections pack from Michael's



8 comments:

  1. Outstanding cards, and creation of yet another ALCM set of directions for OWH sketches! I'm happy to add it to my little collection! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Julie! Love the sketch and the fun cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Julie!!
    I love that you created an ACLM for us. This of course will come in very handy during the holiday season!
    DL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ALCM - looks like my style of layers ;). Thanks- I will be utilizing this soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, Julie...awesome job creating the ALCM formula! Love your cute Halloween cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your formula, Julie! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete