Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Squirrelly Blog Challenge - In the Middle



















I had a blast creating this card for the October Squirrelly blog challenge.
Check out Technique Junkie newsletter to see how to create the In the Middle card.  I really love the results.

I used Club Scrap's Wildflowers Borders and Backgrounds stamp set.
I colored the stamps using Distress markers in Barn Door, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed.
The script stamp is done in Club Scrap India ink black.
The cardstock base is Club Scrap's Bridges kit denim print.
I sprayed the white cardstock with homemade yellow glimmer mist.

Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

  1. Ooh, love how your flowers were done. Gorgeous card Julie:)

    Farley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo love this, I haven't colored on my stamps in a long time...time to break out the markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great - I really like the watercolor look to it and the spritz is a great addition! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, very nice card, Julie. I love that watercolor look. And the spritzing really adds that final touch. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - I just made a whole stack of these style cards too - great minds think alike!! I haven't had time to photo/post mine - love yours tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - I just made a whole stack of these style cards too - great minds think alike!! I haven't had time to photo/post mine - love yours tho!!!

    ReplyDelete