Saturday, October 20, 2012

We are aware.





















Hi Everyone,

As most of you know it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I think we have all been personally touched by this issue.    My good friend Tricia Morris, owner of Club Scrap®,  posted some directions on making cards using her ALCM instructions in conjunction with their We Are Aware rubber stamp collection on the Club Scrap Creates Blog.   I sat down and created this set of cards inspired by Tricia's.

















I used the sheet of We Are Aware unmounted rubber stamps by Club Scrap.
Club Scrap Paper - Mosaic Twist green handmade and To you with Love pink cardstock
Club Scrap Inks - Leaf and Fuschia hybrid inks
Kraft cardstock card bases, pink rhinestones and ribbons from stash

Thanks for stopping by and being aware.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on these, Julie. I can't wait to tackle this advanced ALCM. I want to try using up some of my sticker stash on these smaller squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - i love these - love the kraft/pink/green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - i love these - love the kraft/pink/green combo!

    ReplyDelete