Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Squirrely Blog Challenge - Washi/Tissue Tape

Hi All,

Had some time before my Craft Fair this past weekend to use some Tissue Tape on a fun little Ocean themed shadow box.   I sold 2 at the fair.  

Hop on over to Nancy's Blog to check out what the other's have created using decorative tapes.

Thanks for stopping by.


















Tim Holtz Idea ology Tissue Tape
Creative Imaginations Tide Pools collection paper and stickers
Club Scrap tiny glass bottle embellishment
Club Scrap Book Binding Glue to seal Tissue Tape
Driftwood, sand, grasses, sea glass and shells I have collected on Massachusetts beaches.
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW! That shadow box is fantastic. Took me awhile to see what is in it because I was so fascinated by the box itself, LOL. All of it is wonderful. I haven't played yet. Must go make something for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box, Julie. I LOVE it. Wish I could push myself to make some of these. I have loved shadow boxes since I was in fourth grade. Haven't made one since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it beautiful! I would've bought one at the fair if I was there. All the detail and so carefully put together. Way to rock the washi!

    ReplyDelete