Monday, January 14, 2013

ALSBing...















Assembled kit pages waiting for photos.


Assembly Line Scrapbooking!   That is what I have been doing the last few days.   I have been a member of Club Scrap for 5 years this month.   It was with Club Scrap that I learned the BEAUTY of this style of scrapping.   With every kit you receive detailed instructions on how to efficiently cut up the paper and use the embellishments!   No guess work,  not staring blankly at the beautiful paper,  just creating layouts to add photos to when ever you find one's that work.  

As a result of learning this style of scrapbooking,  I have created 1000's of pages of memories for my family enjoy for years to come.

Thank you CLUB SCRAP!

I have even started a thread over at the CS Community Coffee House Forum challenging my cohorts in kit hoarding to get out their directions and start making up some pages!!    If you are in the same boat,  tons of kits not yet touched, check out my ALSB a Kit Challenge!

Thanks for stoping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment