Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How about another Freebie!

So my friend Jen asked me to write her up some instructions for another of her sketch challenges.
Of course,  I couldn't say no,  and quite frankly,  I love doing this!

So since I did it for Jen,  I decided I would share it with all of you too!

Enjoy :)





















Here is a close up of the cards.



















Products used for these cards.
Flower punch - Fiskars
Papers - Dk Purple Print Club Scrap Milestones, Peach Solid Club Scrap Poetic, Shimmer mint green Solid Club Scrap Asian Artisan
Flower print paper on white card stock, Club Scrap flower stamp from Avant Garde embossed and inked with Distress Inks- Dusty Concord, Ripe Persimmon, and Mowed Lawn
Over stamped with Avant Garde square noise stamp in Dusty Concord
Tiny pearls embellishments from Club Scrap Bookshelves kit.
Large Pearl center of flower from stash

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. REally cute! Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, you are amazing! I just wish I had your brain power to come up with cutting formulas! Thank you so much for more wonderful instructions!
    Kathiems2003

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene (aussiemom)April 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM

    Julie...I love your cards! Thank you for coming up with the formula for these cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great design. :)

    ReplyDelete