Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gurnet Girl layout

I attended my very first Scrapbooking Pajama Party last night over at iClassygirl's Spreecast.

Tiare hosts this live web show once a month and last night she was used the Club Scrap Wisteria kit.

She created a 1 page scrapbook layout and a card within approximate 1 hour time frame.
layout sketch 

We were encouraged to follow the provided sketch, have our supplies ready ahead of time, and create along with her during the live broadcast.

I chose papers from Club Scrap's Cape Cod kit and sat down to create during the show with my 4 pre selected photos of Shannon at the Gurnet on Memorial Day weekend.
photos cropped, watching the chat feed

It was so fun to chat (even though there were a few technical difficulties) and loved Tiare's positive attitude even when having to deal with those issues.   She always had a smile on her face.

I deviated a bit from the original sketch but had fun with it and loved my final result.
my completed layout

Other supplies used:
silver brads from stash
Tim Holtz die cut mini tattered florals in Club Scrap Study in Red red cardstock
Martha Stewart daisy punch in white cardstock
Sun punched Club Scrap Cape Cod navy blue cardstock

I didn't have time to create the card,  but really enjoyed watching Tiare's creative process as she created her card on the spot.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Julie! Great ribbon work! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julie, your page is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice LO and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Julie! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete