Monday, July 15, 2013

Mini Pizza Box


I just love this cute little Mini Pizza Box!

The directions can be found on Split Coast Stampers HERE.

I needed a small box for a gift card present for Shannon's friends birthday party.

This comes together quick and easy.

Just added a sticker to the front with a Happy Birthday stamped sentiment and done!

I used a ribbon from my stash to hold the box closed and Shannon added a Spongebob sticker from hers.

Supplies used:

Club Scrap -
Autumn Splendor yellow cardstock design classic remix with County Fair embossed print
Birds of a Feather Blue POP
Study in Red Red POP
Autumn Splendor Yellow (back side of print)
Sprinkles PSL Special Edition kit UM - Happy Birthday Sentiment


3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just tooooooo cute, Julie! I love those mini pizza boxes. I have made some coffee ones with cards inside for a gift. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm sure Shannon's friend LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete