Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Serengeti Project using Free Printable!

Serengeti Stamper's Project

This was quite a challenging project. I have to admit, I think of myself as kind of an expert when it comes to making Club Scrap Projects, but this one was a real challenge. After I figured out the entire project and how all of the pieces came together, well, it is now one of my favorites. I will definitely be making another one soon. So if you have this project at home give it a shot.

Back to the project... I received my E News letter last Saturday from Club Scrap (WHAT! you aren't signed up to get it, well here is a LINK).  If you missed this fun printable sheet of images created using the brand new PSL special edition Bugs Kit available in paper and digital, then click HERE for them. Now you can create something too.


Stamped papers using Memoirs ink splotch and script stamps.
Embossed stamped Club Scrap's butterfly, moth, and dragonfly using clear embossing powder.
After I cut out the images from the print out and embossed them with the bugs stamps, I inked up the "file folders" with Distress inks in Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, and Antique Linen.  The images of the butterfly, moth, and dragonfly resist the ink.

I inked the outside edges of the tags using Antique Linen Distress ink.  I used a small matte of Destinations blue cardstock and layered with the cream colored cardstock which I used to cover the project.

Other supplies used:
Club Scrap's Comfort Zone kit- Key embellishment
Club Scrap's Cape Cod kit - white twine fibers from Greetings to Go
Club Scrap's post screws for mini album on box
Tonic Paper Distress tool - for edges of cream and blue mattes
Club Scrap's Papillon kit - small butterfly UM stamp
Club Scrap's Memoirs kit - ink splotch and script UM stamps
Club Scrap's Great Outdoors kit - lunar moth UM stamp
Club Scrap's Centennial Casual kit - small dragonfly UM stamp
Recollections silver brad from stash

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment