Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mirror Mirror cards

Last month my friend Janet was having trouble with a set of card making instructions that Tricia posted on the Club Scrap Creates blog.  Check it out HERE!  So I grabbed some paper from the Club Scrap 2008 Mirror Mirror kit and gave the directions a go. I found the issue and tweaked the directions to fix'er up.

Here are the resulting cards I created using Tricia's instructions.

 

 

 

 


 















Additional supplies used:

White Uniball Signo broad pen
CS® Aspen B&B UMs
CS® Take Wing B&B UMs
CS® Lock & Key B&B UMs
CS® PSL Bugs UMs
CS® Time Of Your Life UMs
CS® Tribal Collection UMs
CS® Jubilee B&B UMs

Thanks for stopping by and see you next week for the Club Scrap Graffiti Blog Hop on January 29th!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie, you have been making lots of beautiful cards.
    I do love the color combinations you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty set - and so close to the Aspen colors too! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow nice, Mirror Mirror goes with Aspen so well, who would have thunk it? I also LOVE that you included the list of stamps. I'm working on a list of stamps to go with my blog hop post but I'm up to about 30 kits worth...

    Thanks for fixing the little cutting formula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echoing everyone else to say that I love this color palette too! So fun to see how you were able to use so many stamp sets for the different cards. Thanks for sharing with us !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you really did a great job with these cards...love all the different ways you used everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all these cards. I need to pull out these instructions and some paper.
    Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete