Friday, May 16, 2014

Passports to Fun!


I created these 2 Passports to Fun projects for the (inter) National Scrapbooking Month challenge hosted at ClubScrapCreates Blog.

The original Club Scrap Retreat 2012 version came in these fun primary colors. Check out all that real estate for photos!




There are not one, but two, pamphlet books stitched into the binding of this fun envelope album!
I also created another version using papers from the Club Scrap Take Wing kit and the ribbon closure is from my stash.


I used envelopes that were left over from my daughters Michael's birthday party (thank you cards).
I love the photo mats tucked into the envelopes! 
I didn't have rectangle metal "rings" for the belt closure so I substituted those with key rings from my stash.  They worked perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: