Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014


I created this card in celebration of World Card Making Day.



Majority of the products used are from the Club Scrap October Monthly Kit - Homestead.
Two papers are from Club Scrap's July kit - Oopsie Daisy.
I based the design on Marya's October Card Sketch Challenge at the Club Scrap forum.
The stamping technique is called Easy Triple Time and you can find more details on it HERE.
Inks - Club Scrap's hybrid inks in Earth, WoW Red, Leaf and Topaz.
Stamps - Homestead Borders & Backgrounds UM sheet

Join me Monday Oct. 6, 2014 at the Club Scrap Blog for more details on how I created this card.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the day.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bright card you've made. This triple panel is a great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Card Day, Julie! Great card...love the triple panel.

    ReplyDelete