Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pizza Box Advent Calendar

To celebrate the holidays this season I created a countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar made from  a Club Scrap® Pizza Box. (Crazy I know right?! LOL)


If you follow my blog, you know I always am trying to come up with ways to recycle these boxes that my Club Scrap® kit arrives in monthly.  If you are unfamiliar Club Scrap® and their kits, check out this LINK for more details! 

*Join me Dec 1st-25th where I will post a fun paper crafted item hidden inside each drawer.  As a reminder, you can subscribe to my blog! Just add your email address and you will receive a notification any time I post a new article.  

Club Scrap® supplies used in this project - 
White Pigment Ink 
Gimme a Ring Font 2009 Unmounted Rubber stamp set 
Gnome for the Holidays 2013 UM Rubber stamp set 
I'll be Gnome for Christmas 2014 UM Rubber Stamp set
Homemade Holiday 2014 UM Rubber Stamp set 
Silent Night 2010 UM Rubber Stamp set 
Happy Holiday 2010 UM Rubber Stamp set 
Holiday WOW 2010 UM Rubber Stamp set
Christmas 2006 UM Rubber Stamp set
Homestead 2014 Brick paper

Other supplies - 
White cover weight paper from stash  
3/4" circle punch Marvy Uchida
1" circle punch EK Success


3 comments:

  1. That. Is. The. Coolest. Thing. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool Julie! can you send the instructions to me at jeniruthjov@gmail.com ?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Another great pizza box re-do!

    ReplyDelete