To make this Envelope Punch Board Gift Bag, just follow the instructions provided in the link.
I cut the size of the bag dimensions in half creating a teeny tiny gift bag perfect for hanging on the tree.
Here are the steps to create this ornament.
1. Begin with a 6 x 6" square of Homestead Red paper. Create a print by adding images from the I'll be Gnome for Christmas and Happy Holiday 2010 UM sets stamped in white pigment ink.
2. Use the Envelope Punch Board and punch and score at .75" then rotate your paper to the next edge.
|For the .75" measurement lay the paper flush with the right edge of the punch board.|
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the other 2 edges.
5. Flip the paper over and repeat the process until your paper looks like this.
*Please note: in the linked video instructions she uses a 12x12" sheet of paper and the punch and scores are made at 1.5" and 3" alternately. I divided these in half due to the size of my sheet of paper.
6. Create tabs along the skinny sides of the bag cutting up to the score lines.
7. Cut out the triangle pieces following the score line along the front and back of the bag. Make the cuts all the way to the score lines by the tabs.
8. Fold on all the score lines.
9. Adhere the first set of side tabs to the front of the bag.
|I used Club Scrap Book Binding Glue.|
10. Glue the large flap down to the back of the inside of the bag.
11. Adhere the two small side flaps to the inside of the bag.
12. Finally, adhere the remaining two side tabs to the bag.
13. Press in the sides of the bag.
14. Fold over the front flap and punch two small holes for ribbon closure.
15. Add embellishments and hang on the tree to enjoy!
Club Scrap® Supplies:
Take Wing Green paper
Homestead Red paper
Book Binding Padding and Laminating Glue
I'll be Gnome for Christmas stamp set
Happy Holiday 2010 stamp set
White Pigment Ink
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Recollections tiny daisy punch
Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch
ribbon from stash
bell from stash
See you tomorrow.