Welcome to day 12 of my countdown to Christmas.
This is a perfect paper ornament when you want to use up your precious Club Scrap® paper scraps.
Here is how it is done.
1. Cut strips of scrap paper in Take Wing Red, Green and Lime using the following dimensions.
One Red - .5x3", Two Lime - .5x3.25", and Two Green - .5x4". Sandwich them together making sure all the ends are flush and punch a hole with a Crop a Dile. Then secure using a red eyelet.
2. Pinch together the other ends.
3. Slowly push the papers up towards the eyeleted end until all the pieces are aligned and the ends are flush.
4. Secure the ends with either a staple or punch another hole and secure with an eyelet.
5. Stamp a sentiment onto Green paper and layer with Lime panel. Attach to the front of the ornament with glue.
6. Add flower embellishments created with tiny daisy punch and Take Wing Red paper. Attach with glue and add silver glitter center.
7. Tie on a baker's twine bow.
Hang on the tree and enjoy!
Club Scrap Supplies:
Take Wing Red, Green, and Lime paper scraps
Holiday WOW 2011 UM stamp set
Eyelets from stash
Bakers Twine from stash
confetti daisy punch (unknown company)
Crop a Dile setter/punch
See you tomorrow.