This cute little mitten was cut by hand on some Take Wing Red paper and stamped with snowflakes.
Doesn't get much easier than that :)
1. Fold red paper in half.
2. Stamp with desired images.
3. Fold images to the inside and free hand draw the outline of a mitten.
4. Trim out the mitten and glue the two halves together so that the snowflakes are on the outside of the mitten.
5. Fold a small piece of white paper in half and cover end of mitten. Trace the "fur" section with a pencil and trim.
7. Punch hole and attach baker's twine hanger.
Hang on the tree and enjoy!