Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Countdown Day 16 - Advent Calendar Ornament

Welcome to day 16 of my countdown to Christmas.


This sweet little gift ornament was inspired by a festive wall hanging. Check out the photo HERE.

Gnome for the Holidays digital quad prints work perfectly to create fun gift wrap.

I created this using backgrounds on an 8.5x11" base in my digital scrapbooking application, iScrapbook.
I printed out the quad print on copy paper.


The ornament is double sided. Two present squares are attached together back to back. A touch of glitter glue adds sparkle.


Tiny bows adorn the top and a wire hoop is used for the hanger.

Hang on the tree and enjoy!


See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is this?!!! I keep thinking what a neat gift this would be for a wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy, this was quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to remember your trick about printing your own papers from the digi collections. Love it!

    ReplyDelete