I was inspired by these vintage cookie cutter ornaments found HERE.
My folks gave me a set that had belonged to my grandmother and what better way to honor this cherished holiday tradition than to create an ornament for the tree.
Here is how I created my ornament.
1. Trace the shape onto Club Scrap Random Doorways Brown paper.
2. Choose the recipe image from Homemade Holiday and stamp with black Archival ink.
3. Cut out the star shape and insert it into the cookie cutter.
4. Tie a baker's twine bow onto a Muse Christmas Token from Tim Holtz Idea-ology line.
5. Stamp holly image from Gnome for the Holidays 2013 set on Blossom Green paper using Club Scrap Moss ink. Fussy cut leaves, punch three Cape Cod Red berries with a punch and hot glue together. Apply to cutter with glue dot.
6. Create cookie using the Homemade Holiday stamp set and Earth ink on white paper. Fussy cut and attach to the cookie cutter. Attach muse token next to the "cookie".
7. Use Crop a Dile to punch two holes into top of cookie cutter. Attach a baker's twine hanger.
Hang on the tree and enjoy.
See you tomorrow!