Welcome to day 19 of my countdown to Christmas.
Living on Cape Cod has definitely inspired this ornament.
1. Create by die cutting the sand dollar using Tim Holtz die by Sizzix out of white paper and Club Scrap Pizza Box cardboard.
2. Embellish with Ranger Rock Candy Stickles.
3. Dry emboss the white paper die cut sand dollar with the folder from the Tin Tiles collection.
4. Glue the white paper star and sand dollar to the card board die cuts shapes.
5. Fussy cut holly. Add red and green glitter glue to add sparkle to the holly and berries.
See you tomorrow!