Welcome to day 23 of my countdown to Christmas.
Today I am sharing a whimsical rosette turned into a charming little snowman.
I have seen this rosette shared on Pinterest many times and just had to make one myself.
Created with some simple shapes and die cuts he came together quickly.
1. Die cut the decorative strip mini rosette from Sizzix with white paper. Use the larger of the two rosettes for the snowman head.
2. Cut a felt hat from Study in Red Black paper.
3. Add ribbon from stash to hat with glue.
4. Stamp holly leaves from Gnome for the Holidays set with Leaf hybrid ink onto Take Wing Lime paper. Fussy cut the leaves.
5. Attach Study in Red Black punched eyes and mouth, along with fussy cut Private Eye Orange carrot nose to rosette. Finish with holly leaves and rhinestone berries along the hat ribbon.
Hang on the tree and enjoy!
See you tomorrow.