Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Countdown Day 25 - Advent Calendar Ornament

Merry Christmas everyone! Today is the last day of my countdown to Christmas.


As we all know, the true joy of Christmas lies in the happiness we feel surrounded by family and friends.  Today my ornament reflects that joy as it holds a cherished photo of my 3 children.

The pocket watch was a goodie I picked up at a Club Scrap Retreat a few years back and I have been saving it for the perfect project. This ornament is inspired by one created by Kay Williamson and shared on her blog during the 2012 Holiday season.


1. Create a flower from Club Scrap Take Wing Green, Red, and Clock tower ivory using a pointed daisy punch from Fiskars and a mini daisy punch from Recollections.  Add a silver glitter center.

2. Embellish with ribbons and a tiny glittered tag with the year.

3. Add beads from your stash to the bottom and tie a bow to complete the look.

Hang on the tree and enjoy!



Thanks so much for joining me and I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment