This little paper Christmas tree was simple and fun to make.
1. Cut four circles out of two shades of green paper and score in a radial pattern. I used a score board and a very small tipped ball stylus.
|The circles were 2.5, 2.25, 2 and 1.5" diameters.|
2. Fold the circles (alternating mountain and valley folds) around the center of the intersecting score lines.
3. Punch a hole into the centers of all four folded circles.
4. Tie a knot in a 8" long piece of waxed linen thread.
5. Thread on the largest tree section.
6. Tie a second knot above this section at .5" above the tip.
7. Continue to thread on tree sections with the same knot spacing. Secure the top section by tying a knot just above the top of the tree.
8. Attach two silver star stickers sandwiching the wax linen thread inside just above the knot.
9. Add silver glitter glue to the tips of the mountain folds on all tree sections.
|I forgot to mention that I added these two wooden beads to the bottom of the tree to create the trunk.|
Club Scrap® Supplies:
Take Wing 2013 Lime and Green paper
Bright Lights Big City 2012 silver sticker star embellishments
All in One Tool Kit
Other supplies and tools:
wooden beads from stash
Wax linen thread from stash
Viva Decor Silver Glitter pen
Martha Stewart Score Board
See you tomorrow.