Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Club Scrap Reunion Blog Hop!
Welcome to my stop on Club Scrap's blog hop, featuring December's monthly kit, Reunion. If you arrived here from Karen's post at the Club Scrap Blog then you are in the right place. If not, hop on back and check out the list of participating bloggers, so you don't miss a thing.
Here is how I created my Family Tree project.
1. Create a large tree image using your favorite digital scrapbooking application (I use iScrapbook) and the Reunion digital kit. Crop the image to just the tree on a 8.5x12 canvas.
2. Take this image into Photoshop and remove the leaves using the eraser tool and save.
3. Print the tree image out onto Tan paper.
4. Cut out the tree and layer it onto Blue, Brown and Red papers.
5. Use the leaf from the Borders and Backgrounds set and stamp several onto Memoirs Green paper using Leaf Hybrid Ink.
6. Handwrite the names and dates of relatives on each leaf. There was enough room to include my parents, grandparents and great grandparents. Fussy cut each leaf and attach to the tree.
7. Stamp the sentiment from the B&B stamp set, onto a piece of hybrid print paper (scrap from a previous project) and attach to the base of the tree.
This project finished size is 12x12" so it will fit into a scrapbook or a frame.
Thanks for stopping by today and up next on the hop is Roni's Inkstains Blog!