Welcome to Day 6 of my countdown to Christmas.
I found the inspiration for the masking technique used in my Joy ornament on Pinterest, what a clever idea!
Here is how my ornament came together.
1. Choose a set of Thickers (this was appropriately named Tinsel) for your word and place onto a white heavy weight paper.
2. Mist heavily with homemade glimmer spray.
3. Dab off excess spray from Thickers with paper towel.
4. Remove the letters to reveal the masked word!
5. Trim down the word and layer with Club Scrap® Take Wing Red panel.
6. Punch holes into four corners and attach tiny red eyelets.
7. String red and white bakers twine through the holes to create a hanger.
8. Free hand cut out five holly leaves from the left over misted white paper.
9. Create red berries by punching circles with a Crop a Dile tool.
10. Ink the edges of the leaves with Club Scrap® Leaf Hybrid Ink.
11. Use hot glue to attach the "berries" and holly leaves to the front of the ornament.
12. Add red glitter glue to the "berries".
Hang on the tree and enjoy!
See you tomorrow.