I found the inspiration for this post on Pinterest and knew this design would look great using the 2015 Love Ink kit.
Here is how I assembled my card.
1. Use punch, die cut or cutting system to remove heart shape from Dk Pink panel.
2. Run the panel through the embossing folder using an embossing machine.
3. Ink the edges to bring out some of the embossing details.
4. Cut small pieces of fibers to attach to the back side of the embossed panel.
5. Tape them into place.
6. Flip the panel over to reveal the design.
7. Attach the Dk. Pink panel to the Dk. Brown panel and layer onto card base.
8. Stamp a sentiment onto white paper and trim to form a banner. Add dimensional pop dots to back of banner to attach to card.
9. Punch out flowers and create a cluster to embellish the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by and up next on the hop is Wendy Bellino!
Products and Supplies used:
Love Ink Greetings to Go card components and fibers
Dungarees twill tan ribbon
Tin Tiles Anniversary Darice Embossing folder
Love Blooms "be mine" sentiment stamp
Bookshelves pearl sticker in flower center
Earth Hybrid Ink
Sizzix Big Shot for embossing
Silhouette SD cutting system heart shape
EK Success Retro Flower punch
Recollections small daisy punch