After a long winter here in the Northeast, I needed a bit of color to get me in the spirit of the spring season.
Follow these steps to create this card.
1. Use the word collage stamp to create the resist.
2. Stamp the image on white paper with white pigment ink pad.
3. Heat emboss with Club Scrap ultra fine clear embossing powder.
4. Color the panel using Ranger Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, and Mowed Lawn.
5. Use the spritz and flick technique to create water drop marks in the Distress inks which react with water. Use a paper towel to dab off any excess inks that may still be on the embossed words.
6. Add stamped flowers from the UM Spring WOW set and accent areas of the image with white gel pen.
7. Punch flowers using Fiskars, Recollections and Martha Stewart daisy punches and create an embellishment paired with some sheer purple ribbon. The center is a Silver Dazzle sticker included with the Club Scrap Constellations kit.
|Dark Purple - Sonoma kit|
Dark Pink and Light Blue - Picnic kit
|Card base Light Blue paper from the Picnic Kit.|
Thanks for stopping by.
Club Scrap Picnic Kit Papers
Club Scrap Constellations Silver Dazzle Stickers
Club Scrap Spring WOW UM Stamps
Club Scrap White Pigment Ink Pad
Ranger Distress Ink Pads
Fiskars Daisy Punch
Martha Stewart Daisy Punch
Recollections Small Daisy Punch